Wheel alignment, sometimes referred to as breaking or tracking, is part of standard automobile maintenance that consists of adjusting the angles of the wheels so that they are set to the car maker’s specification.
- Universal super-automatic tire changer for rims up to 28”,
- “Lever-Less” technology the right solution for professionals.
- Pneumatic wheel lifting device makes the operation more convenient.
- Powerful design, durable and reliable.
- Aid arm uses powerful Φ125mm cylinder.
- Three pressing positions , more powerful , especially for larger tires.
- More optional tire support plates.